Head of Sales - Energy
Location: Moulton Park, Northampton, Northamptonshire
Salary: Highly Competitive, DOE + commission
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
Hours: 37 hours Monday - Friday
Online Direct is looking to recruit a seasoned sales leader to lead our team of account managers that help utility brokers sell power, gas, and water. This person will own the sales target and performance for Online Direct and is a critical senior hire.If you are looking to accelerate your career within a challenging but rewarding environment, please take a look at our offering.
Online Direct is the UK`s leading energy sales solutions company, providing intermediary, business and technology services to B2B energy brokers. Our staff and innovation has enabled us to successfully establish and grow our business and we continue to expand. Come and join us in our new offices and help shape our business as we enter this exciting phase and celebrate our 20th year.
- You will be responsible for the strategic development and sales performance of your area
- Reporting into the COO, with 4 direct reports and total team of c. 17 staff
- Responsible for the day to day management and ongoing development of the team
- Oversee the growth and development of our broker relationships and optimise customer portfolio values
- Act as an escalation point for brokers/suppliers and for bringing in any new business
- Your focus will be on developing relationships and networking to ensure maximum value is achieved through all avenues such as renewals, cross-selling and new products
- Work closely with clients to understand and improve their current sales processes
- Work in collaboration with our in-house customer service team to successfully manage shared workloads
- Previous field account management and sales experience essential, minimum of 3 yrs
- Experience of coaching direct reports to improve consultative sales skills
- A track record of developing a pipeline of sales through a team, setting targets that continue grow the top and bottom line, experience of managing good and bad performance, to consistently beat sales targets
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment where prioritization, delegation, decision-making and escalation is essential
- Degree educated with the ability to write reports, analyse data and provide statistics and identify trends
- Excellent leadership and negotiation skills
- Previous sales experience in the Utilities Industry a distinct advantage
- A full driving licence and car owner for occasional business travel
- Competitive package with career development and on-going training
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays / Company Pension / Company Car Scheme /Cycle to Work Scheme / Employee Rewards & Incentive Days / Free Parking
If you have the skills and experience we require for this role and are looking for a new challenge please click on APPLY and forward your CV to us with a relevant cover letter, including your current salary details, explaining why you are a good fit for this role.
Successful applicants will be contacted within 2 weeks of receipt of application.
Thank you for your interest in Online Direct.
No Agencies please
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job