Head of Sales - Corporate Travel
Are you an expert in winning business in the Business Travel Sector looking for your next move? This is one of those rare opportunities to really make a difference. This award winning independent Corporate Travel Business are wanting someone to drive all new business and lead a small team.
Head of Sales - Corporate Travel - What will I be doing?
- You will be responsible for winning new accounts from looking at lead generation through to producing tender proposals and presenting pitches.
- There will initially be 3 of you in the team but this will grow. You will be leading by example establishing leads and then following the sales process through to onboarding.
- You will be responsible for driving and motivating your team, setting KPIs, monitoring pipelines etc.
- You'll be accountable for successful handover to Implementation and Account Management - ensuring that the sales team complete all necessary client requirement documentation and hold the relevant implementation meetings
Head of Sales - What experience do I need?
- It is essential that you have experience of winning global accounts for a Corporate Travel business previously
- You will have experience of leading and writing tender proposals
- You will be an engaging and inspiring manager who brings real motivation to the role and team.
Head of Sales - What else do I need to know?
- You will be based in London and will need to visit the head office (one hour outside of London) once a week.
- You will be managing 2 team members who are based remotely.
- There may be an opportunity for you to work occasionally from home.
- Pay is competitive and will include a good sales incentive. You would be working for an ambitious business who have won awards recently, are ISO accredited and really care about their people. This is a great opportunity for someone within Business Development within a TMC.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'