Head of Sales - Branded
Fleet Laboratories Ltd, part of DDD Limited are an experienced manufacturer for a wide range of toiletry products, pharmaceuticals, and medical devices. They ensure an understanding of their customer's businesses to whom they offer a wide range of services, including formulation development, material purchasing, manufacture, and analysis.
Whilst you may not have heard of us, you will know our products. We are driven by a core purpose; Helping people be at their best in a way we can be proud of.
As our new Head of Branded Sales, you will have excellent sales and leadership skills. You'll be a strong negotiator, boast fantastic commercial acumen. You will utilise your experience of leading a sale team and knowledge of the manufacturing within the cosmetic and pharmaceutical market to focus on winning new business.
What you'll be responsible for:
- Develop and promote Fleet Sales strategy in alignment with the overall Fleet business strategy.
- Ensure achievement of agreed sales and profit targets.
- Actively seek out new business opportunities within existing and new customers, covering Branded contract manufacturing sector.
- Identify potential strategic customer partnerships and alliances.
- Support the development of new commercial opportunities, maximising sales and margin, in conjunction with the Account Managers.
- To take full P&L, working capital and budget responsibility for Fleet Branded Sales customers and consider and implement ways of improving profitability.
- Provide sound/dynamic leadership for Branded sales team and ensure the continuous development of team members.
- Develop a positive culture across the sales team through excellent communication, and promoting openness and engagement at all levels.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Previous experience leading a sales team
- Experience of working with a Pharmaceutical/Cosmetic and manufacturing environment.
- Able to demonstrate experience of exceeding sales and profit targets
- Excellent stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Excellent communication skills
- New Business Opportunities
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"