Head of Sales and Marketing - Architecture Consultancy
Role: Head of Sales and Marketing
Salary: £75,000 - £80,000 + £100,000 OTE (uncapped) + Excellent Benefits
Location: Central London
About The Architecture Company:
We're proud to be partnering with an exciting urban design company who specialise in creating bespoke and tailored maps, design routes and overall urban planning for both the private and public sector. As an architecture company they're experts in understanding complex environments through utilising intelligent analysis and using a creative approach to information design. Our architecture client has enabled us to explore many places through their unique work. As a design consultancy they partner with organisations such as Lego, Google and Westfield's in creating their walkways and urban planning. In addition they also target the public sector and government bodies such as TFL and New York Central Park for similar solutions.
Historically our architecture client has won new business through its founders and referrals, now they're in a position to recruit a Head of Sales and Marketing to ultimately be at the board level for the business providing an overview on how best to strategically commercially grow the business. This is such a crucial hire for our architecture client meaning the right experience and culture fit is essential.
The Role: Head of Sales & Marketing
- Senior position within the business ultimately harmonizing the new business, day to day management, PR & marketing operations of the architecture business
- Orchestrate the development of high quality proposals, tenders and bids for when pitching to clients
- Liaise and influence multiple key decision stake holders for when closing projects and securing tenders
- Develop a clear understanding of the architecture customer business challenges and develop solutions to support customer growth strategies in urban design and planning
- Work in conjunction with Project Managers, Account Managers and external agencies for developing, winning and retaining new business
Your Sales and Marketing background:
- We're looking at those who have strong experience in long and complex sales cycles while selling an intangible solution. Ideally 6 - 9 month sales cycles with solutions
- Ideally a background in architecture, urban design, construction building and public sector selling
- Experienced in writing bids, proposals and tenders. Generally comfortable in that environment
- Customer focused, you'll thrive on making meaningful connections and building exceptional partnerships.
- A keen interest to be part of a growing, entrepreneurial business.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. A true team player, driven and self-motivated.
If this Head of Sales and Marketing role sounds of interest then do get in touch today. Our urban design consultancy client are looking to interview immediately.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Reuben Sinclair winner of "Best Agency of The Year" 2017 (MARAs). Also won "Best Recruitment Consultant" and "Best Agency-Side Recruitment Team".
Reuben Sinclair were shortlisted for 5 National Recruitment awards in 2016 (MARAs) including: Best Overall Agency, UK's Best Recruitment Consultant & Best Customer Service
We specialise in delivering recruitment solutions for complete brand engagement: Sales, Marketing, PR & Digital and work with some of the most innovative, entrepreneurial and award winning companies across industry.
Keywords: Sales Director, Sales Manager, Business Development Director, BDD, Business Development Manager, BDM, B2B, Account Director, Account Manager, Account Executive, Sales Consultant, Sales Executive, Marketing Manager, Marketing Executive
"Office Assistant jobs in London"