This is a newly created role to head the risk and compliance team of a leading UK law firm. We are looking to speak with individuals who have a strong track record in risk and compliance within the legal sector.
The role will include;
- Work with the Risk Partner to develop and implement a risk strategy.
- Design, develop and implement appropriate risk processes and procedures.
- Act as Chair of the Risk Committee.
- Act as Deputy COLP and Deputy MLRO.
- Support the Risk Partner in taking responsibility for claims and complaints. Liaising with insurers, claim handlers, partners, fee earners and clients as necessary.
- Advise on any action required on legal issues that arise in connection with risk and compliance.
- Analysis and presentation of risk and compliance data.
- Create and deliver relevant training to the business on risk and compliance.
- Manage the client take on panel.
- Manage day to day money laundering and COLP issues.
- Work with the Head of IT to manage cyber and data risk.
- Work with the Head of Finance to safeguard against financial fraud/monetary loss.
- Manage a small team of Compliance Officers.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job