Head of Right Touch Regulation with a regulator
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Head of Right Touch Regulation with a regulator. You will
- Work with colleagues across the organisation, to initiate, develop and implement an evidence based approach to regulatory enforcement activity, in line with the principles of right-touch regulation.
- Involve stakeholders, partners, patients, professionals, colleagues, the Council and its committees (as appropriate) in the development of policy initiatives
- Work with partners, including other regulators and the Professional Standards Authority to develop the concept of seriousness within regulation and develop proposals for change, while ensuring that patient protection is paramount.
- Provide policy expertise and support for the end-to-end review of the organisation's fitness to practise function and process and work closely with operational teams to implement changes
- Work with relevant internal teams and external stakeholders to lead the review, improvement and refinement of the regulatory response and enforcement processes
- Develop partnerships with relevant bodies in each of the four nations, and use relationships to influence developments and effect positive change to realise the benefits, particularly in respect of patient protection, of a proportionate regulatory system
- Lead and oversee the design of a system for the resolution of complaints and concerns, in conjunction with partners, stakeholders and colleagues
You will have:
- Experience of policy development at a senior level, including establishing and reporting on the impact of changes and interventions.
- Experience of working in complex, multi-stakeholder environments and in influencing internal and external stakeholders and partners to achieve positive outcomes
- Demonstrable experience of working with multi-disciplinary teams and in leading change in organisational practices and processes
- Evidence of successfully leading teams and managing change
- Experience of working effectively with boards and committees
- Ability to identify problems and develop solutions in collaboration with others Strong evidence of working collaboratively to deliver results
- Evidence of identifying opportunities for innovation and improvement and collaborating with others to ensure that benefits are realised Ability to understand business needs and translate strategy into delivery
London £55,000 - £65,000 PA DOE
2 year fixed term contract