Head of RF / Electronics
An opportunity to further your career within a market leading company that houses the most interesting engineering projects in the country and world. This employer offers great career prospects and opportunities to work within a fantastic working environment.
High-end technology, market leading business, great salary and benefits in Herefordshire.
- To lead the hands-on RF design and development of a range of RF & Microwave products.
- To produce a high standard of documentation to accompany the design.
- To perform RF system analysis and simulation of RF line up. This requires excellent understanding of interaction and relationships between key parameters including gain, power levels, linearity, VSWR, NF.
- To deliver successful RF designs to time and budget and be accurate in the estimating, and costing, of the effort and materials required for projects.
- To liaise closely with Engineers from other disciplines to ensure products meet the requirements, and are designed for manufacturability and testability at optimum cost.
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of one of the most forward thinking companies in the UK and to further develop your own skills and capabilities.
If you believe that the prior details are relevant to your recent work experience then please do not hesitate to apply to this advert with your up to date CV. Alternatively, you can submit your CV to steven(dot)mitchell(at)modis(dot)co(dot)uk
Modis International Ltd acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Modis International Ltd UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Modis. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser:
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job