Our client, a leading Financial Services provider in the Birmingham area who are looking to recruit a Reward Manager.
This role will be based in Birmingham and reports to the HR Director. You will be viewed as the reward expert within the organisation and have support from the wider HR team internally. The team is friendly and collaborative and they are looking for someone who will operate in a similar manner.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Contribute to the design and implementation of a market leading reward agenda
- Work with the finance and HR Senior Management on all salary and bonus related issues, advising and developing new initiatives, as appropriate.
- Ensuring the organisation has access to reward data using existing systems
- Provide support and guidance on pay and reward matters to senior management
- Keep up to date with market changes to ensure this organisation is positioned competitively
- Produce and lead on analysis of pay and reward data
- Work collaboratively with other senior stakeholders to review pay and reward matters
- Attend Pension meetings, progress actions and manage any pension related projects
- Manage the car fleet and assist with all related tasks
- Demonstrate knowledge and awareness of FSA procedures and the TCF initiative
- Lead on annual pay reviews and support on pay negotiations with trade unions
- Have experience of MIS/HRIS systems
The ideal candidate will be of degree calibre/CIPD Qualified and will be able to demonstrate and understanding and working knowledge of all aspects of Compensations and Benefits including Cars and Pensions (defined benefit and defined contribution) along with the ability to demonstrate knowledge of HR systems and the reporting of MI