Head of Reward - London - Retail - £90k-£100k +Benefits
A large retail organisation is seeking an enthusiastic Head of Reward to join them in their fast paced team. Your vital role will involve leading the reward function in engaging with senior stakeholders and delivering operational reward excellence across the business.
This is the perfect opportunity for you to make your mark on all brands across the business, managing projects from conception to implementation, the day to day function of the reward cycle and building important relationships.
Key requirements for the role:
* Proven reward experience, preferably in a Retail, Leisure, Media or FMCG environment.
* A demonstrated background designing and managing key reward activities and projects including bonus incentive payments
and annual pay review.
* Advanced level of Microsoft - including Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
* Strong cost modelling and data management skills.
* Excellent presentation skills with the ability to liaise with and influence stakeholders of all levels, build strong relationships
and present complex data.
* An understanding of the Gender Pay and national living wage.
The day to day role will involve:
* Leading the reward team and shaping strategies in the UK.
* Building relationships with senior stakeholders across the business.
* Providing an all round and effective internal reward consultancy service.
* Ensuring that the business remains legally compliant with matters such as Gender Pay, National living wage and Equal pay.
* Developing reward plans across the business.
* Managing the entire Pay Review process and other reward activity.
* Overseeing the pay and benefits development and putting any changes in place as necessary.
* The participation of pay and benefit surveys as appropriate.
* The continuous review and communication of the reward offer to retail employees across the business.
If you would love to impact a fast paced Reward team then I would love to hear from you. If you are interested in this opportunity or know someone who would be, please get in contact by sending a copy of your updated CV or give Leigh a call on .