My client is an expert in entertaining people, creating memories to share and treasure! They love people that are quick thinking, collaborative and commercial. They encourage each other to think big, challenge the norm and work at pace to deliver exceptional results. If you’re looking to build a successful career built on knowledge, trust and integrity and one that is full of potential then we think you’ll love working there too!
- You will drive spend per head, monitoring and suggest opportunities on ways to constantly improve
- To plan all retail team and management requirements within budgeted parameters
- Ensure all food is handled in accordance with Environmental Health Regulations and is served consistently in accordance with company standards
- To ensure that all team members involved with the handling of food and beverage are trained, qualified and compliant
- To ensure that all unit team levels are in accordance with the budget or revised forecasts, and that qualified and trained staff are in those areas.
- To ensure that forecasted team, food and other costs are adhered to in all areas of the retailing business as per the budget
- To conduct month end stock takes of all product within remit using Micros
- GCSEs at grade C/4 or above
- Personal License
- Stock Management experience ideally in a licensed trade
- Ability to make decisions based on forecasted sales and attendance
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communicator
- Customer service focused (internal and external)
- Reliable, trustworthy and honest
In return we can offer you
- A competitive salary
- 22 days holiday per year plus Bank Holidays
- Contributory pension scheme
- Personal and professional development opportunities
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'