Head of Retail
As our Head of Retail, you will be responsible for the leadership and strategy of the retail function across our estate of some 300 retail sites. Reporting directly to the Commercial Director you will drive retail forward in line with the organisational strategy ensuring our products, processes and places exemplify our brand values. The growth of our commercial streams is crucial to our conservation plans and this role has a key role to play in supporting our cause.
What you'll be doing
As the Head of Retail you will lead your team c. 70 and the organisation in the development and delivery of our retail strategy and performance. The activities cover everything from buying and design, to running our distribution centre, to visual identity and merchandising, to operational delivery, and more.
You will work closely with the other Commercial Heads, the Consultancy and Operating line to identify improvements and opportunities for growth and ensure a consistent approach in order to optimise returns. You will develop a clear and recognisable brand aesthetic which builds on our brand values and extends from product into place.
Who we're looking for
- A deep understanding of the retail industry supported by proven experience in a senior level national or regional role.
- An adept influencer with the ability to build strong internal and external relationships
- Demonstrable experience of driving growth in retail profits
- An innovator who can identify and exploit retail opportunities
- Knowledge of product development and design processes
- Ability to interrogate complex information and reach appropriate conclusions
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"