Head of Retail, Head of Sales, Wholesale, Beauty, Cosmetics, Skincare, Make- up
Your new company
Hays Retail are currently partnered with a Premium Beauty Brand to recruit for a Head of Retail. The brand have both skincare and make- up in their portfolio and will continue to expand their product range. In this role the successful candidate will lead all retail operations for the UK and Eire and ensure all Wholesale and Retail targets are exceeded.
Your new role
- Using your expertise, develop and manage the retail team and ensure targets are hit and budgets maintained
- You will work in an autonomous hands on role in which you will utilize your knowledge of instore retail and staff, Wholesale and business development, P&L and overall budgets.
- Develop and implement business plan by account to achieve sales growth
- Ensure that you are making commercially decisions and representing the brands image at all times
- Collaborate with UK Account manager to ensure operations teams is processing, invoicing and shipping all orders correctly
- Develop the training strategy bearing in mind short and long term goals for the business
- Set the yearly budget for UK sales
- Responsible for training P & L
- Work strategically with trainings techniques to maximize Retail sales , creating relevant Educational products / presentations for particular events, Starter , Classic Training, International Trainings , NPD Launches , Sales Conferences , Events trackers, Make Up events, Skincare - ability to understand major Retailers approach and tailor particular trainings documents accordingly
- Provide guidance and leadership to your team, motivate them in line with the brand's philosophy
- Be proactive with in store eventing
- Minimise controllable costs, and keeping within budget
What you'll need to succeed
- You will be working as a Head of Retail in cosmetics and Skincare looking for an autonomous role in which to spread your wings and impact the business
- Be a self- starter, hit the ground running
- You will have existing relationships with beauty buyers in the UK and Eire
- Comprehensive knowledge of, experience in and passion for Retail and Wholesale
- A dynamic and motivational leader
- Sales driven and self-motivated
- Able to balance changing priorities
- Ambitious, with the need to succeed
- A clear communicator, able to build relationships with people of all levels
- Travel will be included
- Fully versed in Microsoft packages such as Excel, Powerpoint, SAP etc.
What you'll get in return
- An innovative and fun culture, with a welcoming and friendly team
- Autonomy over your work and career development opportunities
- The opportunity to work for an established brand with an exceptional reputation within the industry.
- Excellent opportunity for progression and development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.