A global property management company with operations throughout Sub Saharan Africa is currently recruiting for a Head of Retail for its operations in Nairobi, Kenya.
This is a varied role and involves working at senior level within a high-quality Shopping Centres. You need strong management skills (ideally gained within a shopping centre environment), able to make decisions, be a confident people person, proactive attitude and have excellent budgetary management skills.
The successful Head of Retail will be responsible for the following:
- Maximise revenue opportunities through effective management of tenants
- International standard reporting to institutional investors.
- Management of centre and tenant contractors
- Maximise the foot fall potential of the Mall space
- Implement management processes and systems to train local staff.
The ideal Head of Retail will have the following background:
- At least 5-8 years’ experience of leasing management within shopping centres
- An experienced property professional with experience of delivering value added services to shopping centres
- A track record of maximising Centre Revenue through management of tenants
- Property related qualification
- A desire to move your career to an exciting growth market in East Africa.
The role offers a fantastic salary including an expat package including accommodation, transport and schools fees where necessary.
Please also refer this to anyone who is interested in furthering their career in Africa.
- Institutional Investors
- Transaction Management
- Occupancy Reporting