Our client is a make-up brand, located in the heart of London, is now looking for a strong "Head of Retail" UK responsible for the development of the UK Business all areas.
The "Head of Retail" UK will take full responsibility in developing and managing the Retail team and ensuring both Wholesale and Retail targets are achieved within the budget expectations. The UK Head of Retail requires an understanding of the Beauty and Cosmetics business and must have a strong understanding of in-store staff, in-store retail, and wholesale as well as business development, P&L and Budgets overall
• Develop and implement business plan by account to achieve sales growth and ensure Company X Brand DNA is represented in stores at all times as well as working closely with UK Account manager to ensure operations teams is processing, invoicing and shipping all orders correctly
- Work closely with marketing team, PR and operations to ensure all opportunities of each retailer is met
• Work closely to help & develop Training strategy which will dovetail into overall short, medium,
and long term business goals and intentions.
• Maintain Head office and in-store presence/ travelling to stores to meet Company X staff, and in store management
• Setting up Yearly Budget of the UK Sales
Management of Direct Labour budget in line with Retail strategy
• Proactive setting driving the correct eventing in stores with accurate ROI, in charge of all elements with the rest of the Retail team
• Help to challenge International to work strategically with trainings techniques to maximize Retail
sales , creating relevant Educational products / presentations for particular events, Starter , Classic Training, International Trainings , NPD Launches , Sales Conferences , Events trackers, Make Up events, Skincare – ability to understand major Retailers approach and tailor particular trainings documents accordingly
Experience in Beauty Industry
Experience with managing the Retail staff, in-store and Area Manager level Existing relationships with the best class retailers located in the UK&EIRE Strong problem solving and creative thinking skills
Incredible attention to detail
Experience travelling and conducting business in several UK and Ireland areas
Strong project management skills and the ability to follow through effectively
Passion for Beauty and ability to showcase experience within the Make up and skincare industry
Meeting Sales Goals
Evidence of proactively having taken initiatives to improve business efficiency or performance
Minimising controllable costs, and keeping within budget
Attention to detail regarding day to day low level action points (email’s, internal and external
documents, accuracy of reports or other information passed on) Achievement of annual objectives
Successful resolution of issues
• Contribute to the overall business direction and strategy.
• Carry out additional duties when reasonably requested and where necessary within the defined levels of responsibility and accountability of the role.
• Ability to operate at a senior level, and have meaningful commercial conversations across multi-
layers of seniority and different departments.
• Ability to inspire, empower, motivate, train, coach and develop people.
• Excellent written, spoken communications skills, Senior Presentation skills.