A well-regarded UK law firm with a leading conveyancing department are looking for a Qualified Conveyancer to join their thriving and successful office. The ideal candidate will have fantastic technical knowledge and an ability to share it with, and help develop the careers of, other more junior members of the team. If you are keen to progress your skills and progress within the firm, this opportunity is for you.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop their career and play an active role in the future success of the firm. You will be the driving force behind the department, within a Head of Department position. As the Residential Conveyancer, you will enjoy a well varied role will a broad scope of Residential Property matters whilst demonstrating a professional approach to your clients.
What’s Needed to be considered?
- The ideal Candidate will have 2+ years PQE
- Experience in management would be an advantage
- Have effective networking skills
- Experience of running own caseload
- Ability and desire to meet targets
- Able to handle matters from pre-exchange, to exchange and to completion
- Excellent inter-personal, customer service and team working skills
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships with Clients.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good business contacts would be an advantage.
Job Synonyms: Residential Conveyancing Solicitor, Residential Property Solicitor, Residential Property Lawyer, Residential Conveyancer.
Apply today to be considered for this opportunity. If suitable, one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.
- Residential Conveyancing
- Residential Property
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'