Head of Research & Insight - Leading UK Charity
Position: Head of Research & Insight - Leading UK Charity
Salary: £65 000 - £68 000
Location: Central London
Would you like the opportunity to work for a leading charitable organisation in a senior capacity and oversee a variety of research and insight projects?
One of the UK's largest and most influential charities are now looking for a Head of Research & Insight to lead and manage a variety of important research / insight projects. As an organisation they specialise in providing specialist health care advice, information and financial help to thousands of people every year. Working closely with senior colleagues and partners, you will have the opportunity to develop and evolve the brand, communications and fundraising solutions. The role is based in a fantastic Central London location and is offering a competitive salary and generous benefits scheme.
About the role
- Opportunity to lead on significant research programmes and develop successful insights to help deliver income objectives, develop brand positioning and improve products offered
- Managing a team of up to 10 people including one direct report, helping develop their professional expertise in order to create a high functioning unit and deliver effective results
- Working closely with internal teams /stakeholders and communicating new strategic insights to ensure overall success of your team and department
- Exciting chance to implement and influence strategic direction of research operations and ensure development of a robust insights structure
This opportunity suits an experienced research or insight professional who is passionate about working for a charitable organisation that makes a real difference to people's lives.
- A solid understanding of research methodologies with a passion and ability to deliver high value and cost-effective insights to create change in marketing, fundraising and communications functions
- Experience in managing external research and policy providers in order make effective research outputs and conclusions
- Leading teams effectively to influence change for the strategic betterment and improvement of the organisation
- Relish the chance to collaborate with an array of senior stakeholders to help improve strategy /operations and using your experience to ensure effective change takes place
This is a fantastic opportunity for a research professional to join a highly reputable charitable organisation in a senior capacity and take the next step in your career. If interested please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job