Position: Head of Research & Evaluation
Salary: £60 000 - £70 000
Location: Central London
Would you like the opportunity to work for a leading charitable organisation in a senior capacity and oversee a variety of important research / policy evaluations?
One of the UK's largest charitable organisations are now looking for a Head of Research & Evaluation to join their insights team and lead on a variety of research / policy evaluation projects. As an organisation our client specialise in providing specialist health care advice, information and financial help to thousands of people every year. Working closely with senior colleagues and partners, you will have the opportunity to develop and affect policy within health and social care. The role is based in a fantastic Central London location and is offering a competitive salary and generous benefits scheme.
About the role
This is a strategic and vital position within the insights team. You will get involved in a wide-ranging portfolio of duties, leading on policy research / evaluation and interacting with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Exciting opportunity to implement and influence strategic direction of insight operations and ensure development of robust policy evaluation
- Chance to work on an array of insight projects - creating policy impact evaluation and insights
- Engaging with influential stakeholders inside and outside of the organisation in line with utilising knowledge and gravitas to ensure productivity and goals are achieved
- Overseeing a large team alongside managing several direct reports - tasked with allocation of resources so that the team is motivated and given structure to deliver required standards
This opportunity suits an experienced research, insight or evidence professional who is passionate about working for a charitable organisation that makes a real difference to people's lives. You will have a proven background in policy research, ideally surrounding health and social care.
- Demonstrable working knowledge of policy evaluation and understanding of the wider issues surrounding health / social policy
- An ability and passion to deliver high quality and cost-effective evidence to drive change in health services and policy
- A thorough understanding of different policy research and analysis methodologies as well as implementation of these
- Relish the chance to collaborate with an array of senior stakeholders to help improve strategy /operations and using your experience to ensure effective change takes place
- A strong or proven interest in charity / health social policy research would be highly beneficial
This a fantastic opportunity to join a highly reputable charitable organisation in a senior capacity and take the next step in your career. If interested please apply today!