My client, a city centre based high growth FS investment business, is seeking an exceptional individual for a Head of Remediation position in which you will manage, co-ordinate and deliver all of the business’ Remediation programme across their UK divisions.
Working as part of the UK Senior Leadership team you will:
- Lead the UK Remediation team as a permanent function in the UK business and partner with the UK Country Head and other key stakeholders to understand current non-compliance issues or data issues which could result in further remediation requirements
- Take end-to-end responsibility for devising the UK Remediation Programme and delivery of all remediation work streams - establishing and maintaining the correct structures/governance to control and monitor the deliverables to the business.
- Lead and manage the Remediation Working Group and ensure appropriate recommendations are made to the UK Remediation Management Committee
- Review all incidents identified through the Incident Management process as having a potential customer detriment and direct these as appropriate and be accountable for project planning and reporting activities ensuring that comprehensive project, quality, and risk plans are prepared and maintained.
- Towards the back end of the cycle, you will ensure all remediation work streams are managed to deliver planned benefits to time, quality and to budget requirements and are being formally closed and ensure post implementation reviews / lessons learned are captured and that benefits realisation planning has been initiated.
- Naturally within such a senior role you will be responsible for exceptional stakeholder management – you will have close interaction with Compliance, Legal, Risk and Operations to ensure robust and consistent solutions are delivered across the business.
This is a role offering unrivalled exposure at the senior level of one of the most exciting and fast paced businesses around. A highly competitive salary and benefits package is available to the right individual.
Please submit your CV ASAP for immediate consideration.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job