We have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Regulatory Reporting to join our growing team, here at OneSavings Bank.
The primary focus of the role is to the lead on Regulatory Reporting for the Group, including Capital and Liquidity with a focus on developing further efficient effective reporting and keeping pace with the continuing change of the reporting environment.
There will be significant interaction with the senior management team to explain concepts, opportunities and requirements. The role has currently four direct reports onsite and further resources offshore.
As the Head of Regulatory Reporting, you will….
- Lead submissions on regulatory returns to the Prudential Regulatory Authority (PRA) on a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis including COREP and LCR under CRDIV.
- Line manage and coach all direct reports, including all aspects of performance management, development, conduct, sickness management, appraisals, employee administration and recruitment.
- Standardise the policies, procedures and reporting across the group as applicable by maintaining up to date and detailed understanding of regulatory reporting requirements through to ensuring these are reflected in policies and procedures, working files and reporting submissions.
- Maintain up to date and detailed understanding of regulatory reporting requirements through to ensuring these are reflected in policies and procedures, working files and regulatory reporting submissions.
- Lead the project work relating to regulatory developments - proposals through to delivery of an efficient effective regulatory reporting framework for the group. FinRep implementation as required if the group is required to in due course.
Why come to work for us?
You’d be joining OSB during an exciting time of significant growth. This is a newly created role, which will offer an opportunity to add value and have immediate impact. This role will report to the Group Head of External Reporting and be highly visible to leadership.
The added extras
- The salary associated with the role is highly competitive and would be based on your relevant experience
- 26 days holiday + bank holidays (can purchase an additional 5 days holiday)
- An annual 20% discretionary bonus opportunity
- And many more: Contributory pension; Private medical insurance; Permanent health insurance; Save as you Earn, etc.
Am I suitable for this role?
- You would ideally be ACA, ACCA or CIMA qualified and have significant post qualification experience gained in a banking environment (retail banking would be beneficial).
- Substantial Regulatory Reporting is also essential and the ability to lead and coach others in this space.
At OneSavings Bank, we are dedicated to diversity in the workplace and we are committed to a policy of treating all our employees and job applicants equally. No employee or potential employee will receive less favourable treatment because of any protected characteristic.
All applicants must have rights to work in the UK.
Unfortunately, due to the high number of applications currently being received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you’re interested in the opportunity to join OSB, please click the 'Apply’ button and send us your CV.
- Regulatory Standards