Head of Regulatory Affairs | Based in Lytham |£50,000 per annum
About The Role
We’re on the lookout for an experienced and professional Head of Regulatory Affairs to join our head office in Lytham, Lancashire. Reporting to the Director of Quality & Regulatory Affairs, you will take the lead role in ensuring we are ahead of the game with our Nutraceutical and Pharmaceutical offering for farm, equine and companion animal products.
Duties and responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Lead, inspire and motivation of the Regulatory Department team to ensure high standards are maintained at all times.
- Provide support and guidance to our International Distributors.
- Provide regular updates to the Divisional Directors’ and Company Chairman on regulatory changes and developments in the UK and overseas markets that may or do impact the company.
- Agree regulatory standards and ensure that they are clearly defined procedures for staff to follow and that these are understood and implemented.
- Work closely with the Quality Department to ensure that all changes are made in line with current regulatory requirements.
- Manage and maintain a system to track all relevant stages relating to registration and licensing.
- oversee and manage the Product Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) to ensure that these are up to date and in line with current regulations.
- Lead and evolve the production of international regulatory dossiers for registration and or export of products.
- Work closely with the companies QP’s when compiling dossiers for License Application.
- Provide the required documentation for international orders, Certificates of Analysis, Health Certificates, and Certificates of Free Sale.
- To manage, prepare and progress variations to the company’s manufacturing authorisations to ensure they are maintained - ManA & ManSA
- Ensure that all product labels, literature and packaging comply with the appropriate legislation (e.g. Equine prohibited Substances, Feeding Stuffs Regulations, Veterinary Medicines Regulations guidelines) in both UK and international markets.
- Act as the sign off on all new and updated labelling.
You should be experienced in a similar role and have a bachelor of Science degree (Pharmacy/Chemistry or related discipline) Ideally you will already have five years + experience in Regulatory Affairs: ideally in Human, Veterinary Medicine or Animal Feed Regulations. Previous experience of working with regulatory bodies such as VMD or MHRA and a good understanding of product registration in international markets would be hugely beneficial. You’ll have excellent IT skills and be used to modern Microsoft packages as well as being an excellent communicator.
Your personality is what really counts with us, ambition, drive, determination will make you stand out at Tangerine!
The Tangerine Group is a privately held company based in Lytham. Within the group are ten limited companies, each operating as stand-alone entities. We specialise in the manufacture and sales of animal health and nutrition products for farm and companion animals, including veterinary and equine products. We’re passionate about being the best and you should be too!
Apply online for immediate consideration.
- Regulatory Affairs
- Regulatory Standards
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'