A large, leading financial services organisations, are looking to recruit an experienced Head of Recruitment for the UK.
This is a new position, currently recruitment is looked after by the HRBP's. The ultimate objective of this role is to implement and model a successful and dedicated recruitment team which will be responsible for the UK's entire recruitment programme. A wonderful opportunity to develop and shape the recruitment offering for the UK.
The successful candidate will have a clear view of market rates for roles in order to drive down agency costs and increase quality of candidates. Roles will be varied, ranging from Front Office and Sales to Finance, Legal, IT and everything in between.
- Work with procurement to set up and track new/existing agency terms and conditions ensuring we are competitive
- Target key roles where we can source directly and reduce the cost of recruitment
- Support managers to manage the end to end candidate experience effectively and help them prepare to on board the candidates effectively
- Start to build our brand in the market and work with communications and branding to create materials to provide agencies to promote the brand and represent us fully
- Support internal career development by making applying for internal roles easier through more effective advertising and encouraging internal applicants
- Build the ability to apply using mobile technology to increase our attraction to candidates from a wider pool
- Work with the US team to move more of the process into the recruitment support team
- Provide advice on using selection tools for key roles, such as ability and psychometric tests to inform better hiring decisions
- Work with learning and development to develop an induction training plan and provide tools to enable local inductions to meet needs
- Line management of a small team
Last year the UK hired around 600 heads.
The role will require the successful candidate to spend sometime in the London office located in The City. Though the role will be based in the Essex office.
The client is very supportive of flexible working options.
The position offers a very competitive salary with strong benefits associated to it.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job