Head of Business Development, Admissions, Recruitment & Marketing and you must have a strong understanding of the education sector as this is essential.
A client within the education sector
As the Head of Recruitment, Business Development, Admissions and Marketing you will be responsible for the leadership and management as this is a pivotal, multifaceted role combining both strategic and operational aspects.
- You will be responsible for the leadership of the Business Development, Admissions, Recruitment and Marketing functions across the overall organisation.
- The successful candidate will have a proven track record of marketing, sales, recruitment and business
- development.You must have worked in a target driven role.
- You will play a prominent role in promoting the organisation locally, nationally and internationally and help to raise the brand
- You will work across a broad stakeholder group parents, partners as well as the wider community
- You will be driven by targets and be commercial as you will be reporting on income and generating new income streams. You will need to be business minded but about all a peoples person and take pride in what you do
The ideally candidate would have a background in business development, admissions, recruitment and marketing within an educational environment. You will understand the importance intake of pupils, retention and growth. You will also need to understand the importance of brand and reputation management and be passionate about raising both the profile of the business as well as the admissions.
- You must be commercially minded with a keen eye for opportunities in driving results via various marketing channels. You will need to be strong at both on-line and off line channels with a focus on driving the digital presence
- Previous worked at a senior level ideally within the education sector
- Experience of working as a senior leader where you have led on marketing, admissions, promotions, attraction, retention and have driven results
- A proven track record in working at a strategic level but also able to be able to be hands on
- Previous managed a team and a budget
You will be promoting the services whilst keeping the customer at the heart of what you do. You will need to be a very strong face to face sales person with ambition and creativity too.
Please Apply ASAP
£Competitive + Benefits
A fantastic opportunity to lead on both Business Development, Marketing, Recruitment and Admissions
- Head of Sales
- Head of Recruitment
- Business Development and Marketing
- Head of Admissions and Marketing
- Marketing Education
- Recruitment and Marketing
- Recruitment & Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'