aspire cambridge are seeking an experienced Head of Reception to join their client who is a well established hotel in Cambridgeshire.
You'll be required to;
- Being responsible for the supervision of the reception team
- Creating staff rotas
- Ensuring all the reception team are trained to their full potential ensuring each customer is dealt with in a professional manner
- Dealing with the recruitment and induction process for all new starters
- Undertaking appraisals for the reception team
- Reviewing the existing standards and procedures and ensuring they are fully compliant
- Monitoring budgets and producing weekly/monthly reports for the senior management team
- Supervising and co-ordinating of events and functions
- Reviewing the uniform requirements and ensuring staff are presentable at all times
Hours: Shifts to include weekends and a mixture of late and early starts
Salary: £20k per annum
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please call our team on or apply online. Whilst we'd love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven't heard from us within 3-5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
aspire cambridge ltd is acting as an employment agency in regards to this vacancy. Our accredited recruitment consultants offer specialist marketplace expertise across our seven specialist recruitment divisions; engineering and manufacturing, finance and accountancy, hospitality, information technology, legal and hr, office support and sales and marketing. Our ever-expanding network of client companies exceeds 3000 active organisations that we engage with on a regular basis. We have an unrivaled knowledge of the jobs marketplace so it's no wonder that we hold an impressive track record of exceeding client and candidate expectations. How do we do it? By "placing people first".
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job