One of my clients has a fantastic opportunity within their team. They are looking for a Head of Receptionist to join them.
As Head Receptionist, you’ll be responsible for ensuring all staff have the necessary training and guidance to consistently deliver exceptional customer service for guests and members.
The successful Head Receptionist will be an individual that has a diverse role involves responsibility for the sale of the Club Accommodation, Members tickets for various functions, restaurant bookings and confirmations and the welcoming and quality of guest service to all members and guests in a consistent approach.
- To organise the daily work of the department to include work rosters and general administration.
- To oversee and monitor all of the Club’s online booking systems ensure they are correctly priced and up to date.
- To co-operate with Management and all Heads of Department.
- To deal with internal departmental problems quickly and effectively, seeking assistance from the Front of House Manager as soon as possible on any major unresolved departmental problems.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- A leader of the core values.
- Motivator to the team.
- Customer Service
- Booking Systems
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job