Our client has a new opportunity for a Head of Research and Development to join their team, based either in their head office in Berkshire or their London office.
The Head of Research and Development will lead the division, with a focus on strategic data science methodologies and predictive analytics. This will enable us to extract the value from vast banks of data, allowing us to deliver market-leading technology solutions.
As Head of Research and Development, the prime objective is to design and lead the R&D processes, ensuring smooth transfer of new know-how and technology to all groups or departments involved in innovation and data driven development. The role will cover such activities as basic research, fundamental research, technology development, advanced development, concept development, new product development, process development, prototyping, portfolio management and technology transfer, with end-to-end responsibility for developing and driving innovation according to our product roadmap.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Research and Development strategy
- ROI - monitor product growth in revenue and usage through thoughtful design and client feedback
- Project Management - the Head of Research and Development will be required to work within the product lifecycle of the suite of products, from the conceptual design of new tools to the enhancement of our existing products in line with the business strategy
- Marketing - work with Marketing to plan and execute marketing strategies for allocated products and product enhancements in line with brand positioning and overall business strategy
- Management information and reporting - actively monitor and review product performance based on data from clients, marketing, finance and support.