Dynamic Head of Quality for an international world-leading aviation company based in Crawley.
First Recruitment Services are delighted to be recruiting for our client who is based close to Gatwick Airport. They are seeking a Head of Quality / Technical Quality Manager.
The successful candidate will lead, manage and implement the Quality Agenda for the Quality Management System, Safety and Training at the company's facility near Crawley with responsibilities including:
Quality Management System
- Management and development of the company audit programme to ensure compliance
- Ensuring satisfactory root cause analysis and preventative action is actioned for all non-compliance
- Promoting best practice at all times
- Internal Quality Audits.
- External Quality Audits.
- Quality Communication internally & externally.
- Supplier approval assessments.
Safety Management System
- Management and development of the company Safety Management System
- Development and management of an occurrence reporting system
- Leading safety training and promotion within the organisation
- Ensuring that actions are taken to mitigate safety risk
- Management of safety investigations
- Internal Safety Audits
- External Safety Audits.
- Business Continuity and Disaster Recovery Plans.
- Management of the Company Register.
- Training planning, preparation, maintenance and improvement of the Training Program.
- Engagement of external training organizations.
- Internal training scheduling and facilitating
- Management of training records
- Salary: Very Competitive + bonus
- Job type: Permanent
First Recruitment Services is acting as an Employment Agency for this Vacancy.
- Health Safety
- Quality Assurance
- Quality Management