This newly created opportunity has just opened up for an experienced quality professional looking for a role focused on change and excellence within QA. The Head of Quality Projects role will be a permanent position based out of our Slough facility.
As the Head of Quality Projects you will use your OE skills and extensive quality knowledge to identify, prioritise and lead quality improvement projects. These projects will not only focus on the provision of a more effective and efficient QA function but also continuous improvement to ensure ever progressing and compliant processes and systems. As many QA processes are cross functional, there will also be significant interaction across the site and also with Global QA.
- Continuously analyse and evaluate and then direct and oversee the improvements (remediation if necessary), design and implementation of Quality Systems and processes
- Analyse, define, execute and implement improvement projects identified by yourself
- Be responsible for enabling Quality teams to measure performance within their teams and develop action plans and set defined project goals (function, efficiency, benefits, targets)
- Be responsible for leading cross functional project teams on Quality projects.
- Be a knowledge resource to the Quality department and site, coaching and mentoring others in OE principles and practices relating to Quality
What we need you to have:
- Considerable QA experience within the pharma industry
- A track record of strong leadership and inter-personal skills with an excellent understanding of QA and associated systems and processes
- Good understanding of Lean Six Sigma / Operational Excellence principles and a track record of putting them into practice
- Strong organizational abilities - great attention to detail but with the ability to see the 'bigger picture’
- Proven facilitator with the ability to manage and lead teams that do not directly report into you
- Proven success in change management projects
- The ability to build relationships across the site and positively influence change
- Agility and tenacity to deliver projects to agreed timelines.
- Competive salary and car allowance
- Good pension with varying levels of employer contribution
- Flexible working
- Life cover and healthcare option