THIS ROLE IS BASED IN THE MIDDLE EAST
A leading food processing group in the Middle East region are seeking a head of quality to monitor the overall efficiency of the Food Safety Management system, overseeing a large team of QA and QC professionals.
Main duties will include:
- Keeping senior management apprised of product issues, dispositions and quality improvement plans.
- Budget and epartment development planning
- Ensure positive synchronisation of the Quality systems with other departments within the supply chain
- Identifying quality improvement opportunities and develop and implement solutions.
- Collaborate regularly with Sales and Marketing to receive regular customer feedback on the products
- Provide oversight of regulatory agencies during site inspections.
- Review and revise standard operating procedures where appropriate.
- Develop a cohesive team, maintaining and reinforcing a strong quality and hygiene presence across several factories
- Accountable for compliance in all legal aspects as required and adheres to Company Policies and procedures
This role would be ideally suited for an experienced Technical Manager within food / beverage processing who possesses an up-to-date knowledge of best practice food safety guidelines, possibly governed by BRC / FDA / ISO frameworks.
The client offers a very attractive tax free salary (+£100k GBP nett total package) and an opportunity to lead a highly successful organisation in the next phase of their growth and development in the Middle East region.
- Food Manufacturing
- Quality Assurance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job