Jasmin Baumgartner is recruiting for a Head of Quality Control to join a company in the chemical industry at their site based in Basel on a permanent basis.
The main purpose of the role will be to:
- Manage the Quality Control department and take on the disciplinary and professional leadership of personnel.
- Process all analytical chemical orders including audits in qualitative, administrative and scheduling terms.
- Act as the point of contact for customers.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Handling projects and implementing them successfully.
- Defining and revising product and raw material specifications.
- Advising internal specialist departments on analytical and metrological issues.
In order to be considered for this role, you will be required to have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Degree in analytical chemistry.
- Experience with implementing ISO standards (9001, 14001, 17025).
- German is essential for this position.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global company.
Please quote reference 46513 in all correspondence.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'