Head of Quality Control Finished Products
My client is a chemical specialties company, the market leader for lubricants with a big portfolio of products, such as high-performance oils and greases or lubricant dispensers.
Their passion is to provide solutions to their customer needs and to strengthen their team are looking for a:
HEAD OF QUALITY CONTROL FINISHED PRODUCTS (M / F)
* Leading a team
* Responsible for testing lubricant samples and their quality
* Responsible for maintaining occupational safety in the area of responsibility
* Responsible for the organization of external examinations
* Support of the department Corporate Complaint Management in case of complaints
* Audits in the area of responsibility
* Qualified and at least 5 years of professional experience in the chemical industry
* Customer oriented attitude
* Very good German and English knowledge in spoken and written
* Good MS Office and ideally SAP skills
You will be working in a team oriented environment where you have the opportunity to develop your own ideas, take responsibility for projects and shape the future of the company.
For this, you will receive intensive training and individual development programs tailored for your needs.
The company understands the importance of your family life prior to your professional one, therefore ensures flexible working hours and many other benefits.
- quality control
- quality assurance
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'