Head of Quality and Curriculum – Workington
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 (plus bonus) p.a. dependant on qualifications and experience
Our client is an Ofsted ‘Outstanding’ training organisation, based in the North West of England providing a wide range of high quality training.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the organisation’s leadership team. The role of Head of Quality and Curriculum is essential in promoting quality improvement as a business and ensuring compliance. The role will also lead on the development of a technical training curriculum and ensure that all learners have the opportunity to succeed.
- Lead and manage the Quality and Curriculum teams day to day.
- Lead the development of the organisation and technical training curriculum.
- Lead, manage and monitor the production and implementation of the Self-Assessment Report (SAR) and Quality Improvement Plan (QIP).
- Act as the Designated Safeguarding Officer and lead for Equality and Diversity and GDPR.
- Lead the development of the quality and curriculum function to inform strategic decision making.
- Lead Staff Training and CPD, promoting a continuous learning culture and ensuring that support is provided where required.
- Develop and direct the implementation of policies and procedures relevant to the area of control in order to meet statutory regulations.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Extensive and demonstrable experience of managing within the Further Education/Work Based Learning or Adult Education sector.
- Extensive and demonstrable knowledge of the implementation and impact of quality requirements associated with the OFSTED/EIF/CIF.
- Experience of curriculum planning.
- Excellent analytical and interpersonal skills.
- Teaching and/or Assessor qualifications and experience.
- Team player, strong influencer, negotiator.
- Ability to travel nationally as required.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
- Head of Quality and Curriculum
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'