An excellent opportunity is available with a leading international partner of choice delivering commercial, clinical, communications and packaging services to the healthcare industry. They are currently seeking a Head of Quality and Compliance, to support the design and implementation of an effective Quality Management System and compliance risk management framework.
Acting as the compliance lead, you will drive all quality and compliance functions withing the businesses. The position is based out of any of European business units and regular travel across Europe and Canada is required.
- Support the design, establishment and continuous improvement of a consistent and effective operating framework for the identification, management, monitoring and reporting of compliance and business risks
- Support local quality leads in ensuring that their operating framework meets local internal and statutory requirements and internal policies are in line with current and/or proposed legislation, rules and regulations.
- Promote a proactive compliance and risk awareness culture throughout the Group
- Design, implement, monitor and enforce compliance and risk policies and standards
- Develop an appropriate compliance training and communication strategy and facilitate its implementation across the businesses and global meetings and events business
- Monitor that policies are applied consistently and effectively across business units, including through periodic compliance reviews
The ideal candidate will possess excellent knowledge of the regulatory environment specific to Europe and Canada and have excellent experience in quality/compliance/clinical governance management or equivalent role in a commercial industry. You will have Excellent interpersonal and communications skills, both verbal and written and proven planning/organisational skills, ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and ability to meet tight timescales/deadlines. You will be able to travel internationally and have a working knowledge of the IHC guidelines on Quality.
This is an excellent opportunity. Please apply now or for further information please contact Kayte Short at