Harrison Sands are partnered with a specialist Finance and Accountancy recruitment agency who place candidates all the way up to Executive Search level. They have a really strong name in the market, and they are on the hunt for a Senior Recruiter to step up into a Head of Qualified Finance role.
For this vacancy experience is key, they need someone who knows and has worked the Yorkshire Qualified Finance market like the back of their hand with contacts and business to bring with them. As mentioned, this agency already have a presence in the Finance market which is really helpful when setting up a new division.
What can they offer you?
- Opportunities to run things your way
- Step up into a management role
- Free reign over your desk
- Build a team around you once you are up and running
- Up to £55,000 basic + commission (and team commission)
- Established reputable brand behind you
- Based in Leeds City Centre
What are they looking for?
- At least 3 years working in the financial market
- Contacts and business to bring with them
- To of worked the Yorkshire Qualified market - this is a must
- Be commercially aware
- Open to temp or perm
- Proven billings
- Credible salesperson to represent their brand
- Someone who is career-driven
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'