Rayner Personnel Vacancy
HEAD OF PROPERTY MANAGEMENT TEAM
Bromley, Greater London, BR1
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000 (Negotiable – dependant on experience)
A rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced HEAD OF PROPERTY MANAGEMENT TEAM to joina of successful Independent Estate with offices in London.
You will be overseeing the Property Management department based in Bromley ensuring outstanding levels of customer service are is being delivered to both Landlords and Tenants. The role will also involve all aspects of training, development, management, complaint handling and recruitment for the department. You will have a high level of responsibility, reporting directly to the area manager.
The successful candidate must have previous experience is residential Property Management with people management responsibilities. You will possess the skills to effectively manage and develop the team to increase the levels of service whilst upholding and maintaining current legislation and standards.
The skills required for this HEAD OF PROPERTY MANAGEMENT role will include:
- At least 3 years’ previous experience in Property Management at Supervisory level
- Thorough understanding of Lettings and Property Management procedures
- ARLA or related qualification
- Ability to develop and maintain relationships
- Have superb organisational skills and be able to prioritise workload
- Be able to work under pressure
- Have a full UK driving licence
- Be able to direct, inspire and guide a team
- Excellent telephone manner
Numerous benefits include:
- 5 day working week (Monday – Friday)
- Company car/car allowance
- Career progression
Job Ref: RPSE 1088
Contact Details: If this sounds like a role that would interest you, please contact Guy, Emily or Sophie at Rayner Personnel - South East Area.
Rayner Personnel provides a personal bespoke recruitment service to the Property Industry. We spend the time planning with you your next career move, and as far as we are able, ensure we only match you to the right positions. If you are looking for roles in the South East of England,including Hampshire, Surrey, Sussex, Kent or Southern Greater London, you can chat, in complete confidence, to one of our recruitment experts. We are always receiving new opportunities and not all advertised online. Call us today on , by email or visit our website: raynerpersonnel.com