Our client is looking for a Head of Property Management to join their team in London, UK.
This position will be responsible for managing a large team across 3 divisions, and for the Health and Safety aspects of the operational side of the business.
- Maintaining strong existing relationships with suppliers, landlords and managing agents is essential as well as developing new relationships with external contractors
- Implementing and developing procedures.
- Running of property management and Maintenance Operations support to ensure all service delivery and excellence are fulfilled on a day to day basis.
- Acting as escalation point for complex issues, leading the team and advising on responses.
- Ensuring all quality control programmes run smoothly so all apartments are maintained to a high standard.
- Overseeing of the operational contracts including maintenance and service level agreements for external contractors servicing the properties
- Ensuring cost efficiency and conducting regular meetings with contacts
- Ensuring stock control procedures are followed
- Monitoring costs and implementing cost reduction methods
- Overseeing the inspection process ensuring it is carried out to agreed schedules
- Management of company suppliers including landlords and preferred contractors.
- Working to develop and maintain strong relationships with key suppliers
- Ensuring the company compliance with all Health and Safety matters relating to employees, apartment/building management.
- Reporting any breaches of procedure or areas of concern to ensure action is taken.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven operational/ Property management experience for at least 5 years
- Evidence in previous role of creation and development of management reporting.
- A hands on approach and isn't afraid to be heavily involved in the day to day role.
- A methodical and practical approach with the ability to look at reports and find solutions
- Strong people management with the ability to delegate and bring out the best in your team.
- Strong decision-making ability
- Knowledge of basic health and safety legal requirements
Please apply today!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job