Are you searching for a new challenge in Property Management but seeking to step away from the "run of the mill" and get involved in an exciting new aspect of Property Management? Only those with the experience, knowledge, passion and genuine drive to succeed are going to be right for this truly rare opportunity.
Our client, a national Freehold & Ground Rent company are now searching for a new Senior figure in the Property Management department to lead the team due to continued success and expansion.
We are looking for experienced, knowledgeable Leasehold professionals who are looking for a fresh challenge in a Senior Management role. If you have strong experience working in the Block Management Industry, having enjoyed managing your own portfolio and managing a team then this could be an exciting opportunity for you.
As the new Head of Property management, you will be responsible for overseeing the management of an extensive property portfolio, ensuring that quality service is provided along with the effective management of the portfolio and you will be responsible for ensuring the high performance of Managing Agents is upheld at all times to maintain good relationships with clients and leaseholders.
- Ensure instructed agents are providing a transparent quality service to its leaseholder customers through monitoring KPIs
- Ensure enquiries from all property agents; leaseholders; and other stakeholders are dealt with in a courteous and professional manner
- Ensure risk assessments are current for all properties and that recommendations are completed in a timely fashion
- Oversee the work of the property manager providing advice as required
- Liaise with agents prior to new block purchase completion
- Provide advice and assistance to other teams as required
- Ensure complaints against managing agents are dealt with on a timely basis
- Attend occasional resident’s meetings as the client’s representative
- Relationship manager with our risk assessors
- Relationship manager with our service charge accountant
- Act as the responsible person for ensuring that insurance queries are dealt with professionally
- Be proactive in seeking continuing improvements to the business
Who are we looking for?
- Powerful & diplomatic communicator with a strong customer focus
- Highly professional with a strong work ethic
- Good organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple work streams simultaneously
- Pro-active problem solver continuously identifying ways to improve the service provided
- Confident and proficient with systems, reporting and analysis of data
- Highly experienced working for a Managing Agent & managing a portfolio
- Excellent IT skills, in particular MS Systems
- Excellent Team Player with proven track record of managing others
- RICS or IRPM qualified
Salary Range & Benefits
The salary on offer is dependent on your qualifications & your experience working in the industry. Speak to Mike to go through the package on offer in more detail.
Once we have received your CV you can expect to get a call or email within 1 week. Unfortunately, if you don’t meet the minimum requirements for this position then you may not be considered for this role. However, we would still love to discuss other opportunities suitable to your experiences and how we can assist you in your employment search.
What are you waiting for? This is a rare and exciting opportunity to work client side in the Block management industry! Get in touch today to ensure you don’t miss out.
Contact: Mike Barlow | Block Recruit | Mike @blockrecruit.co.uk
www.blockrecruit.co.uk | skype. Block.recruit
- Operations Management
- Property Management
- Senior Management
- Man Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job