This well-established estate agency specialises in the sale, rental and acquisition of prime residential property in Central and North West London, most notably, in the Regent's Park, Marylebone, St John's Wood, Primrose Hill, and Little Venice areas.
Our client is currently looking to recruit a Head of Property Management to run the department in Regents Park. To be considered for this position you will have had at least 3 years’ experience as a senior property manager or head of department. You will also be ARLA qualified and any block management experience would be highly advantageous.
Responsibilities will include the following:
• Co-ordinating the departments’ work on a weekly and daily basis
• Bringing on new contractors
• Managing contractor relationships
• Managing own property portfolio: - including referencing, move-ins, jobs, updating landlords, property inspections etc.
• Ensuring Property Management software systems are kept up to date
• Ensuring landlords’ and tenants’ are kept informed
• Ensuring all regulatory requirements (GSC, Deposit registrations etc.) are met
• Being the first port of call for serious tenant/property management issues.
• Ability to manage and monitor staff
• Ability to handle and resolve customer complaints
• Well organised and an excellent multi-tasker
• Great customer service attitude
• Good understanding of plumbing, electrical, boiler, handyman etc. issues
• Ability to review quotes
• Good IT skills
• Strength of character
• An understanding of the CFP Winman and Reapit systems would be preferable.
The salary on offer for this role will be in the region of £40,000 dependant on previous experience. You will be working Monday to Friday, 9am to 6pm.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job