Head of Project Management Office
Our client, a Global business within the construction building services space are-looking for a dynamic Head of Project Management Office for their offices in London
Reporting to the IT & PMO Director and responsible for all aspects of the Corporate Project Management Office function, to include governance of the Project Portfolio, methodologies / standards and management of the central project management resource. You will manage key programs / projects, and support and guide others who adopt the role of project manager. As Head of PMO you will own the strategy and add value to the business.
- Establish & manage the Corporate Project Management Office and associated operational framework.
- Establish / validate Project Management methodology and standards
- Manage key business Projects & Programs as required
- Provide mentoring and support to both direct reporting and embedded project managers across the business
- Responsible for board level reporting, Project Sponsor support, and liaison with Project Approval / Project Review boards as defined.
- Portfolio Management
- Project Management
- Manage a team
- Design the PMO strategy from scratch
- Project management experience
- Managing large and complex projects
- Managing technical projects
- Budget management
- Managing programmes and / or project portfolios
- Certification in Prince2, MSP, Agile, APM, Praxis Framework or equivalent
- Supplier management
- Stakeholder management
- Run tender and RFP processes
Ideally degree qualified you may be working in Building Services. Mechanical Engineering, Construction, FM, Logistics or similar currently and looking for a new challenge. You will have been accountable for the function rather than part of the process team and be able to bring this rounded experience with you. Ideally looking for a candidate who is currently Head of PMO and owns the function and can set the strategy and be accountable for the results.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'