Our Client is the UK's leading Retailer, based in Herts, who are looking for a Head of Programmes (Store Operations) to manage a team and focus on delivering transformational change and benefits to the business.
You will be fully responsible for managing large scale, complex business change programmes of work. You will help define and delivering a service strategy and develop how the business will transact in their stores over the next 5 years to meet the changing needs of customers.
- Engaging key stakeholders within and outside of governance forums and communicating the progress
- Delivering the programme outcomes, as indicated in the programme business case, whilst managing trade-offs across the whole programme or interlinked projects
- Building programmes, setting up the programme for success and writing business cases
- Sourcing and flexing resources across the programme and against programme budget to meet priorities
- Establishing clear direction, accountability and deliverable expectations for the programme leadership team (incl. - Programme Management Office and interlinked Project Managers)
- Tracking benefits, reporting on milestones, managing change logs, using and logging lessons learned, managing cross programme inter-dependencies, risks and escalating issues to get clear direction and decision from stakeholders
- Developing and leading a high performing team, giving them the opportunities to be their best.
- Forecasting and managing my budgets effectively, always being cost conscious.
- Following our Business Code of Conduct and always acting with integrity and due diligence.
You must have the following experience to be considered for the opportunity:
- Programme management within a Retailer or Consultancy which works with retailers
- Financial acumen - Programme management experience (from inception to outcome delivery)
- Experience of large corporate financial budgeting and planning processes.
- Leading programme teams
- Stakeholder management
- Strategy development
- Communication skills
- Programme management methodology / qualification
- MS Office
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job