Job title - Head of Production
Salary - £60,000 - £70,000 per annum
Location - Guildford
My client is currently looking for a Head of Production, who will be responsible for the whole production department. The individual must have senior management experience and have excellent reporting, writing and budget planning skills.
The individual's responsibilities will be:
- To Lead the Production department to formulate plans, and make strategic decisions.
- Set KPIs, SMART objectives and drive performance improvements.
- To continually improve production techniques to achieve optimum efficiencies in the factory whilst meeting annual production plans and budgets.
- To give direction and develop a motivated and competent team.
- Maintain quality standards and ensuring adherence to best practice.
Essential requirements are:
- Engineering or industry relevant qualification.
- Green Belt lean practitioner
- Multiple years production experience of which several years should have been experienced in a leadership role managing teams
- Knowledge and understanding of manufacturing systems.
- Experience of managing in a unionised environment.
If this role is of interest to you, please apply to this advert.
Premier are acting as an employment agency
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job