We are a thriving Travel Management Company and our business is growing. The systems we have developed play an increasingly important part of our business and as a result we have a brand new opportunity for an experienced Head of Product.
Based in our central Manchester office and reporting directly to our Managing Director, you will be responsible for the development and performance of our technical products used by internal and external customers. You will work closely with stakeholders across the business with a clear focus of improving the customer experience, streamlining processes and leading improvements in productivity and profitability. Key responsibilities will include:-
- Responsibility for key customer facing products including flight and hotel booking tools, the portal, risk management systems and the app
- Creating and documenting product lifecycle plans, agreeing a clear roadmap for each product
- Reviewing third party systems, performing gap analyses on our own products to identify opportunities to enhance them
- Working closely with the Head of Development to manage scoping and ongoing delivery driving forward multiple products at various stages of their lifecycle
- Working with key stakeholders, develop and document detailed project plans to track product development from inception through to product release, including training, piloting, user acceptance testing, marketing/communications and driving adoption
- Providing consultative guidance and support to business units, developing project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Producing, maintaining and updating relevant product user-guides and documentation
- Performing risk management activities to minimize project risks. Ensure regulatory compliance of the products (ISO, PCI DSS, GDPR and other)
- Work closely with external suppliers and service providers to maximise value delivered
- Use appropriate verification techniques to manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
In return you’ll receive some fantastic benefits:
- A competitive salary and bonus,
- 24.5 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Excellent opportunities for progression in a fast-growing company
- Private Healthcare
- Life Assurance
- Discounted travel
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Modern central Manchester office
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Team nights out
To be successful in this brand new role you will need:
- Product Management & ownership experience, ideally within a Travel Management Company or related environment
- Proven experience successfully delivering business and technical projects
- Ability to influence and develop working relationships at a senior level across multiple business areas
- Effective workload planning, organized, methodical and accurate
- PRINCE2, Lean Six Sigma, project management qualification or similar
- High level of IT and systems competency
If you are an experienced Head of Product who meets the requirements of our role then we would very much like to hear from you.
Welcome to Diversity Travel - We’re a leading travel management company for the charity and academic communities. We’re proud and passionate about what we do in helping our clients understand and save money on their travel and accommodation.
We’re proud and passionate about what we do.
We embrace diversity and treat everyone with respect and trust.
We always look to improve our products, services and ourselves.
We keep the customer at the heart of everything we do.
- Project Plans
- Six Sigma
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'