The ideal Head of Product will look like this:
* A delivery-focused Product evangelist with previous experience working in a Senior/Lead Product management role in a fast-paced dynamic startup
* Previous experience working on B2B or enterprise-level subscription-based API-heavy products, with multiple 3rd party integrations.
* Demonstrable experience taking products from an idea/concept to successful delivery through multiple iterations.
* Previous experience managing others in the product function, either line managing or mentoring.
* Used to working in an Agile Scrum environment, but more importantly adapting the approach to the situation and identifying the right tools for the job.
* Someone passionate, energetic, and able to think on their feet.
Your job will be to make sure the products are in line with the overall business strategy and offer new ideas to make the product line more competitive.
Most importantly, you are not afraid of a challenge: you will take ownership of all our product verticals and be integral to the direction of the business! This is the ideal next step for a Senior/Lead Product Manager who wants to take that next step into Head of Product, working alongside a highly experienced CEO and CTO, in a non-bureaucratic fast-growing startup!
No terminology in this advert is designed to discriminate on grounds of gender, race, colour, religion, creed, disability, age, sex or sexual orientation. Talent Point Ltd is an equal-opportunity employer and does not discriminate against these or any other class protected by applicable law.
Due to a high volume of applications we regret that we cannot reply individually to everyone. Please accept our apologies and assume that your application was not successful if you do not receive a reply within two weeks.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job