Head of Product Marketing - FinTech / Payments. This award-winning Fintech (payments services & FX) is well-established but, continuing its steady growth, still holds that spark and feel of a start-up. It seeks an experienced Product Marketing manager to enhance and deliver a strategy on positioning, selling and communicating the benefits of it's products to a global market.
Head of Product Marketing - the role:
Reporting to a Global Marketing Head, you will be working in a busy global Marketing department. With a focused collaboration with the Business Development/Sales and Product Management teams, this role will see you driving strategies for the go-to market, research and product positioning. At present, there is one report to this role. Other duties include: -
- Optimising collateral, product definitions and digital assets to ensure markets are aware of and engaged with the product sets
- Delivering product strategies
- Developing effective messaging and consumer journeys
- Creating sales materials and tools, sales narratives, standardised marketing materials.
- More duties - details available on application
Head of Product Marketing - the candidate:
It's an exciting time to join the company and, with this, the client requires people who are hungry and motivated to succeed. Candidates must have: -
- A strong track-record in product-focused B2B marketing within the financial technology space, leading and managing highly functional teams (experience of the Payments industry useful)
- Experience of creating and delivering international marketing strategies.
- Experience of managing third parties
- Building clear research and client engagement strategies, both direct and agency-led
This company offers excellent career prospects as they continue their global growth. The salary will reflect your experience (to £75k). Services advertised by Dupen are those of an Agency.
- product marketing
- banking finance
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job