Job; Head of Product - London EC2
This company is revolutionising the way that charities and corporations’ approach online fundraising by leading the way in the development of fundraising technology. Their new and innovative fundraising tech is changing online fundraising for the better and is already trusted by over 3,000 charities and corporations across the UK. Due to their continued rapid growth, they are expanding and are looking for a digital-savvy Head of Product to join their team.
This is a genuinely exciting opportunity to join and contribute to a growing and successful company. You will have experience of scoping, innovating, and developing new technology based commercial products/propositions/services and will be well versed in digital technologies. They’re looking for a blend of creativity, commercial acumen, and an ability to think strategically but also be very hands-on.You will need to work collaboratively with colleagues in Sales, Operations, Marketing and Finance, in order to scope opportunities and develop sound rationale for new developments or enhancements. As such a creative and ideas-led approach will be important, along with commercial awareness.
- A background in Product Management at a senior/head level (essential),
- Knowledge of SaaS/technology products
- A track record of bringing to market commercially successful digital services,
- Experience crafting product portfolio development road maps,
- Experience driving digital products from concept to launch and to end of life,
- Experience of supervision of a product management team,
- Experience of establishing long term working relationships with partners & providers,
- Extensive experience of managing and leading people,
- Proven ability to work effectively across diverse teams,
- Experience taking ownership of product P&Ls,
- Experience of product activation, onboarding sequences etc,
- Experience communicating with internal and external stakeholders,
- £’s; fully DoE up to approx. £100k (neg.),
- Benefits; equity options, flexible working hours and holidays,
- Location; London EC2A,
- How to get to them; a (very) short walk from Moorgate tube station,
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; head of product manager product management digital web online SaaS portfolio London proposition technology charity charities lead leader management senior
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'