Leader in its market, this company offers an environment that is fast paced, entrepreneurial, yet small enough to have a family feel to it. This is a 'high performance’ working environment, where people are challenged, enabled to exceed objectives and empowered to deliver and adopt a 'Count On Me’ service philosophy. The most successful people in this business are life’s go-getters.
Key responsibilities of the role:
- Contracting, reviewing and refining existing products
- Monitoring the sales
- Perform commercial analysis
- Developing new and innovative product
Do you tick the boxes?
- Product, Contracting, Purchasing management experience essential
- Excellent negotiating and influencing skills
- Strong and proven people management skills
- Ability to travel overseas as and when required
- Strong commercial acumen
In order to be successful in this travel job you will be able to demonstrate your experience in product, contracting and purchasing management, as well as being able to manage a team. A great opportunity to join this strong brand as the Head of Product & Purchasing.
Please Note: Due to high volumes of applications, only successful applicants will be contacted.
- Commercial Awareness
- People Management
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'