Our client, a successful housing provider in the Northern Home Counties is looking for a highly experienced Procurement professional to lead the Procurement team. This is an excellent opportunity for somebody who is highly experienced in the procurement field with strong management skills.
The successful candidate will perform the following duties:
- Lead on all procurement activities for the organisation
- Develop and implement procurement strategies to ensure that all goods, works and services are procured to the appropriate quality, required service level and best value
- Lead the tendering and contract process from end to end
- Develop and agree cost savings target with senior management for the annual budget, ensuring value for money for all procurement activities and purchases
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with key stakeholders and senior management
- Conduct spend analysis reviews in order to identify and develop savings opportunities
- Increase customer satisfaction and profitability of the Procurement Team and the organisation as a whole
To be considered for this position, you will have strong procurement management experience with the ability of making continuous savings. It is also essential that the candidate has experience working in the housing sector with practical knowledge of OJEU. It is desirable but not essential for the incumbent to be a Member of the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (MCIPS).
If you wish to be considered for this fantastic opportunity or to register your details with Venn Group, a leading provider of Procurement staff, please apply with your CV now.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job