An unique opporunity for a Global Head of Pricing has arisen in an well-known educational organisation. This role will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of a Pricing Strategy to drive the profits across the commercial business unit. This role will be instumental in the evolution of the business unit into a more commercial organisation. The successful candidate will interact with business units across the matrix organisation and sit within the FP&A directorate.
- Work across BU and other cross-functional teams to develop and implement pricing strategies for key products/services
- Advise BU director on networks globally on specific commercial and strategy issues where the pricing component needs to be considered
- Provide colleagues with an expert consultative approach to pricing requests or issues
- Develop the exsisting pricing model across the portfolio and introduce a more systematic approach
- Liaise with national and international colleagues to understand changes in the local market and the competitive and economic environment and to develop pricing strategy accordingly
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified accountant with experience of implementing and leading on the Pricing Strategy in a multinational organisation.
In return you will receive superb benefits including a great-work life balance and be part of a organisation that is passionate and fast paced and friendly. You will be instrumental in the success and growth of the organisation at a very exciting time. If you believe you have the required skills and experienced and are interested in applying, please do not hesitate as we're moving quickly with this process.