An unique opporunity for a Global Head of Pricing has arisen in an well-known educational organisation. This role will be responsible for leading the development and implementation of a Pricing Strategy to drive the profits across the commercial business unit. This role will be instumental in the evolution of the business unit into a more commercial organisation. The successful candidate will interact with business units across the matrix organisation and sit within the FP&A directorate.
- Work across BU and other cross-functional teams to develop and implement pricing strategies for key products/services
- Advise BU director on networks globally on specific commercial and strategy issues where the pricing component needs to be considered
- Provide colleagues with an expert consultative approach to pricing requests or issues
- Develop the exsisting pricing model across the portfolio and introduce a more systematic approach
- Liaise with national and international colleagues to understand changes in the local market and the competitive and economic environment and to develop pricing strategy accordingly
The successful candidate will be a fully qualified accountant with experience of implementing and leading on the Pricing Strategy in a multinational organisation.
In return you will receive superb benefits including a great-work life balance and be part of a organisation that is passionate and fast paced and friendly. You will be instrumental in the success and growth of the organisation at a very exciting time. If you believe you have the required skills and experienced and are interested in applying, please do not hesitate as we're moving quickly with this process.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job