80k Base, 110k OTE + Executive Benefits
As a leading provider of Managed Services, business communications and infrastructure, our client is well placed for further and rapid growth. With strong Vendor relationships, a committed and technically aware salesforce, they consult, design, deploy and manage complex ICT solutions. Due to growth, they now have an immediate and exciting opening for a Pre-Sales Director (Head of Practice) to lead Cisco and Unified Comms solutions.
As a highly organised Pre-Sales leader, you will:
* Manage a multimillion pound Cisco / Unified Comms practice
* Lead a team of 5 with remit to rapidly grow
* Be responsible for ensuring profitability of won projects
* Lead the pre-sales and proposal writing process
* Manage customer, vendor and project relationships from start to finish
* Further develop vendor relationships to ensure maximum opportunities are gained
* Work in a client facing capacity with a direct reporting line to the MD
* Overseeing project delivery to ensure customers receive the Ultimate Customer Experience
* Drive the business to increase profits (triple turnover)
* Prepare timely monthly management information on sales, service and performance
* Deliver cross-functional teamwork, both within technical services and the company overall
Skills and traits required for this role include:
* 8+ years experience in a similar role working within Unified Comms or with Cisco products
* Natural communication style with extensive leadership skills
* Refined relationship building skills
* Strong technical understanding with the ability to discuss sales, technical and project milestones
* Business acumen, drive, enthusiasm and commercial awareness
The successful candidate can expect a base salary circa 80k with a 110k OTE, car or car allowance and an additional benefits package.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job