Head of Pre Sales and Solutions Architecture
Join a business that embraces innovation, gives you the scope to seize every opportunity and will help get you where you want to go. Life at Advanced begins in an unprecedented environment with a role that matters, taking you on a fast paced journey of discovery, however big that might be.
We’re one of the UK’s largest and fastest growing software companies. True partnership is the defining thing that makes us different from the competition. We pride ourselves on delivering focused software solutions for public sector, enterprise commercial and health & care organisations that simplify complex business challenges and deliver immediate value.
Advanced IT Services is the infrastructure, IT outsourcing and hosting division of Advanced. We deliver IT managed services to a range of organisations across the UK providing solutions to business requirements in a changing technological landscape. The business unit operates from a number of the Advanced offices, including Ditton Park, London, Birmingham and Knutsford. We are 300+ strong with skills from IT service desk to Enterprise Architects.
The Team and Role
The Pre-Sales and Solution Architecture team is responsible for driving sales in Enterprise Managed Services and IT Outsourcing. The team is made up of Solution Architects (SA) and Technical Design Authorities (TDA) who support sales to new and existing customers.
The Head of Presales and Solution Architecture will act as a player-manager by being involved in SA work whilst steering a team towards consistent high standards in solution design and customer engagement. An understanding of a number of market verticals and technologies is needed to deliver solutions to our customers.
- The Head of is responsible for leading the team of SA’s and TDA’s, guiding them through their day to day solution design challenges
- Conduct regular objective setting and performance reviews in line with My Evolution process
- Act as an escalation point for SA and TDA team members
- Work closely with the Director of Technology to deliver against technical roadmaps, improve product offerings and inform technology decisions
- Responsible for building and costing the technical elements of the service
- Costing the service elements of managed services solutions which include the resource based elements of the services.
- Ability to work as technology specialist, understand network infrastructure and system characteristics, have vision of customer needs and be able to identify creative solutions
- Proof of concept creation
- Understand and resolve complex technical, strategic and business issues
- Interact with customers to identify add-on sales opportunities, which creates sustainable value and growth to customer and Advanced
- Develop additional revenue and services pipeline as a result of customer engagements
- Articulating the company’s technology and product portfolio, positioning to both business and technical audiences
- Supporting the sales team with bids and opportunities, acting as a point of expertise
- Attend meetings with clients to determine technical and business requirements and ensuring that all necessary information is collated prior to producing a solution
- Translating customer requirements in to solutions
- Assist in the production of proposals and quotations
- Creation of Transition approach, associated project plans and resource costs
- Preparing and reviewing commercial costs to send through to sales teams
- Assist with framework accreditations the company wishes to achieve
Join the A Team
The team is a dynamic team working with new technologies and selling to a range of solutions to some of the UK’s biggest organisations including the NHS, local government and private sector companies. Some of the benefits of the joining this team include:
· Working for one of the UK’s leading software and IT services companies
· Exposure to numerous technologies and solutions
· Career growth opportunities
· Full benefits package
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job