Rare opportunity at one of the best Digital Agencies in the UK! For all Senior PPC Managers or Head of Paid Search who want to take a new challenge in their career; become a Head of PPC for a prestigious, fast-growing digital agency and help keep them at the fore-front of all things paid search! Enjoy a surplus of incentives this company has to offer including flexible working, unlimited holidays and regular office social events. Interested? Keep reading…
Reporting to the Head of Digital, your role will head up the paid search function; keeping up to date with latest trends and advancements, collaborating with clients to identify their needs and ensuring that quality of work is high. This is a commercial and strategic role, perfect for someone who has progressed through the ranks in PPC and looking for a leadership role.
Main duties and responsibilities of the Head of PPC:
- Direct line management of a team of 3, and responsible for heading up the Paid Search function (circa 15)
- Budget management of client accounts
- Communicate regularly with clients to ensure all expectations are met
- Be comfortable using AdWords, Google Analytics and Excel to analysis and report campaigns.
- Confident in building audits and strategies
- Growing the PPC function internally
Key skills needed for the Head of PPC:
- An interest in paid search media marketing
- 5 or more years’ experience in a PPC role
- Confident in managing client budgets
- Good time management and organisational skills
- Capable of building strong relationships at all levels
- Previous experience in using Google Ads and Analytics
- Crucial team working skills to allow the best class campaigns to be created
- Able to keep up with current trends and developments
- Intelligent awareness of how marketing decisions affect the commercial elements of a client’s business.
This role would suit someone who is ambitious and entrepreneurial and looking for a brand new challenge in a digital agency, which is going from strength to strength. They have excellent employee retention and their Manchester office is dynamic, sociable and a great place to work!
So if you're interested, apply online today!
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
- Google Adwords
- Google Analytics
- Media Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'